[MPlayer-users] Streaming to mplayer with php, how that ?

Cedric Malitte cedric.malitte at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:29:01 CEST 2009

2009/10/3 Oliver Seitz <info at vtnd.de>

> > User action -> input triggers -> php process -> send video to mplayer
> >
> > If no action, plays randomly some "waiting" videos.
>
> I've done it this way:
>
> User action -> php process -> tell mplayer which file (or stream) to play
>
> Why do you have to stream it to mplayer?
>
> Greets,
> Kiste

I thought streaming would be easier because I do not want to close and
reopen mplayer, but I might misunderstand how mplayer works.I tested mplayer
to stay opened and load a file, but I'm unable to catch when mplayer is done
playing the curent video.

As you already did it, and reinventing the wheel is useless...
Any clue or code to share ? ;)

Greets,
Cedric