[MPlayer-users] m2ts support

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 20:36:49 CEST 2009

How can you tell which version of mplayer I'm running?  How can I tell which version I'm running?  There's no -version or --version option with mplayer, it seems.

I just checked out the latest code from the svn repository and I'm trying to place the window on an X display with "-geometry 0:0".  If I don't use full-screen mode, it actually places the window at 0:0, after I do one meaningless mouse click.  However, in full-screen mode it requires two meaningless mouse clicks.

It sounds like a trivial issue, but my computer screen in this case is also my TV and I'd like to watch videos that are played on the Linux box from my couch, where I can put a wireless keyboard, but a mouse is impractical.

Jim