[MPlayer-users] embeded mplayer to gtk widget

Jayalakshmi jaya at innovatesolutions.net
Thu Oct 8 09:15:34 CEST 2009

hi,

 I want to embed mplayer to gtk window(widget), I already built gtk
based media player application using mplayer. But whenever I press any
button on gtk window  mplayer window goes behind of gtk window. But I
want it on gtk window. how to do this ?

  I am playing a song using command line in backend using c program,
like,

system("mplayer  abc.mpg")

frontend gtk window is opened where i have play, pause ,
stop,next,previous buttons to control player. Above command creating its
own mplayer window by itself.
But how to embed this window  to my gtk window.

from,
jay