[MPlayer-users] Mplayer crashes when trying to play hd content on osx

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Sep 4 11:12:23 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 11:34:17AM +0300, Lauri Hahne wrote:
> BTW, svn version doesn't compile on my snow leopard. It complains
> about wrong operands in cpudetect.

Please be aware that we don't have crystal balls (well, at least no working once),
and thus unfortunately such reports without any additional information
and particularly the exact error messages are _completely_ useless.
I suspect though that you'll either have to use --cc="gcc -m32" (gives
you a 32 bit mplayer binary) or you have to hack either configure or
config.h+config.mak and swap ARCH_X86_32 and ARCH_X86_64 around.