[MPlayer-users] Hello, question for group about multiple-sessions!

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Tue Sep 15 09:22:32 CEST 2009

> Hi, I want to open MPLAYER on my windows desktop, and be able to watch
> two different videos. But when I tried this, the first one runs, but any
> second instance of mplayer only gives me the audio, and a green
> background in the GUI. Is there a workaround for this? :)P

I can give you the cause at least: The video is played
hardware-accellerated, so your processor has not to do all te work alone
but it is assisted by your graphics-card. The graphics-card however can
only accellerate one video at a time.

I don't know how to tell mplayer to play a video without hardware
accelleration on windows. The brute-force method would be to disable all
graphics accelleration in your system settings, but you probably won't
want that.

Greets,
Kiste