[MPlayer-users] File format misdetected

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Sep 19 22:54:51 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 09:10:49PM +0200, Etienne Buira wrote:
> I'm bitten by a similar problem, a workaround is specify '-demuxer
> lavf'. But please consider uploading the dv file or an extract ; I'll
> post to ask how / how much to upload.

How much: as little as possible, but enough do that it still fails but plays fine
with the right "-demuxer ..." or "-demuxer lavf -lavfdopts format=..." option.
How: ftp upload.mplayerhq.hu, upload to MPlayer/incoming. Choose a sensible name, if a name with
the same file already exists uploading will fail (note there is no way to even list
the files that are already there).