[MPlayer-users] Creating Thumbnails of Videos

Ruchira Randana Galappaththi ruchiram4 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 13:26:12 CEST 2009

Thank you so much for your timely responses.

Actually, in the MAC machines, it does display different values for the dimension of the video.
So, now I'm stuck with the problem of identifying what meta data represents that.
The problem is that, the user can send e-mail attachments of the video and upload the content.
He cannot specify the orientation of the video. If there is a way to identify such details from a windows machine, it would be fine.

If anyone is aware of how to extract the specific data which represents the orientation, please let me know.

Thanks in anticipation.