[MPlayer-users] Create a driver or plug-in for a playback device

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Fri Apr 16 18:04:14 CEST 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:50:42 +0100
"Jorge Vegas" <jvegas at bluefish444europe.com> wrote:

> Hi mplayer team,
>
> I am working at bluefish444europe, a company that works with Video
> Broadcasting boards and we develop an SDK in Linux to manage the
> boards we sell.
>
> I was wondering how could I develop a driver/plug-in to use on of the
> bluefish cards to play the footage that is selected in mplayer. I
> would like to do something similar to what Matrox is doing. Is there
> any way you can inform and send some doc where I can read how to
> develop a driver/plug-in.

 Take a look at these

 http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/2009/devel/multimedia/video/mplayer/files/v4lw.patch

 http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/2009/devel/kernel/default/drivers/module-vloopback/files/v4l2loopback.patch
 http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/pub/Motion/VideoFourLinuxLoopbackDevice/vloopback-1.3.tar.gz

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens