[MPlayer-users] Update file length or duration

arnaud tonda arnaud.tonda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:23:40 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I haven't found any respond to my problem in the mailing list, i hope i post
on the good list.

i read some  mpeg streams provided from a dvb tuner card. these streams are
saved has .mpeg, and playing them is not the problem.

i play them in slave mode, and the length, and pos returned by MPlayer, are
wrong (ANS_length, ANS_time_pos) because these are not upated in live, and
have the value at start of play. I would like to know if it's possible to
force MPlayer updating these values.

Best Regards

Arnaud Tonda