[MPlayer-users] Playlist - Rewind - Restart

Ivan Moskjukin ivan.mosjukin at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:54:30 CEST 2010

Hello –

I'm encountering the following problem:

Using the slave-(idle)-mode, I add some files to the playlist with
the command:

loadfile "file_0" 0
loadfile "file_1" 1
loadfile "file_2" 1
loadfile "file_3" 1

now it can happen, that I want to interrupt the playback of
this list and start again from the beginning. As far as I know,
there is no command such as "clear the list".

Are there nice workarounds?

- Like loading an empty playlist: loadlist path/to/blank.playlist 0 ?

If anybody knows a nice solution, I'm thankful to know.

Best,
Ivan