[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-JavaSwing embed, how to openfile

nemo79 nemo79 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:51:59 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I've MPlayer embed in a JAVA-Swing window by -wid parameter in slave mode..

After build a CANVAS I get its windowID and use this to start a mplayer
process, that redirect output to canvas

then I want to rotate/concatenate other file (without stop) in my mplayer ..
I've found command "openfile" but I don't found any mode to redirect output
in my canvas window..
When I try to launch it, a new mplayer is open (real MPlayer) with file ..
but nothing is redirect to my java-window

My idea was that output was automatically send to canvas (in same process),
but did't it

I've also try to pass -wid parameter to "openfile" operation but don't work

any idea/suugestion

tnx