[MPlayer-users] Forcing other framerates

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Mon Apr 26 19:45:50 CEST 2010

> Somewhere along this thread someone stated that the LCD is refreshed
> bottom to top. This is simply not true

You're right. It is not true that someone said the refresh was from bottom
to top. All I said was that industrial LCDs usually have a signal along
with their RGB input to reverse the scan direction. This is useful if you
have to install the display upside-down to accomodate unusual viewing
angles. Of course the refresh in most cases is top to bottom.

And I've put it in <SmartAss> -tags as it is completely irrelevant
information.

Greets,
Kiste