[MPlayer-users] How do I play all videos on playlist continuously?

Jorge Garifuna info at GariDigital.com
Sun Aug 8 06:14:58 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded and installed Mplayer Extended rev13(1310) for the mac
(snow leopard 10.6.4 64bit).

I was able to add videos(.asf) to the playlist, but when I click on the play
button of the playlist when the current video ends, the next video on the
queue does not automatically start playing.

I tried highlighting all videos and then clicking on play, but the next
video on the queue still does not start playing automatically after the
current video finish playing.

Does anyone know how I can make Mplayer Extended for mac, play the next
video on the playlist automatically after the current video of the playlist
finish playing?

Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer
"Your Web Solution Partner"
Garinet Media Network, LLC.
PO BOX 570402
Tarzana, CA 91357
http://www.GariDigital.com
Business Operating Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM - 6 PM PST
Tel: 213-915-4402