[MPlayer-users] mencoder issue with different frame rate

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Mon Aug 16 23:51:05 CEST 2010

* Carl Eugen Hoyos on Monday, August 16, 2010 at 21:16:39 +0000

>>> Is the output file usable or not?
>>
>> It is usable, but I cannot seek in it, no index is written. I guess it's
>> where the index is computed that the segfault happens.
>
> You originally did not report a segfault.

You might have overlooked it in Alexander's first post:

| Flushing video frames.
| x264 [error]: 2nd pass has more frames than 1st pass (200973)
| x264 [error]: continuing anyway, at constant QP=21
| x264 [error]: disabling adaptive B-frames
| /usr/local/bin/videocmp: line 113: 15496 Segmentation fault

Whereas I by now have overlooked what videocmp is ;-)

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
free movies      --->>> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/underdogma-movies/id363423596