[MPlayer-users] Strange timecode behavior with FLAC files

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Wed Dec 8 22:32:27 CET 2010

On 08.12.2010 20:46, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> You would also have had to set needs_parsing in demux_audio. But
> since the parser is now in FFmpeg I applied a working fix just now, I
> forgot to note the exact revision though.

Thank you, it was r32677. MPlayer doesn't crash, but, as feared, it
floods stderr permanently with messages like

[NULL @ 0x8a1d3c0]sample/frame number mismatch in adjacent frames

when playing flac audio. The timecode is totally wrong now, reaching
values around 30.0 within 5 seconds and going far beyond the total
duration of the audio file.

--
Regards

Ilja