[MPlayer-users] EOF reached. do not understand why?

Julio opera julio.opera at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:41:28 CET 2010

> >Only latest svn is supported on this list.
> >Please try with ./configure && make and report any problems here.
>
> >Carl Eugen

I made another try and I think it worked this time (if
SVN-r32713-snapshot-4.4.3 is correct)

> >Usually means that for some reason the stream connection was closed.
> >You can use -loop 0 (take care to put it before the URL) to make it
> >reconnect automatically.

Great, thanks. I tried that option before but I always put it after the URL.
Now it works. Do I also need to put the -cache option in a specific order? I
specify a high cache size (1048576), but when the connection is interrupted
it only lasts a second or so. (I see this message being displayed when
starting mplayer: Increasing filtered audio buffer size from 0 to 46144, is
this supposed to be the cache size I set?). When streaming, the last two
parameters are 1.0% and 0%. I suppose they say something about the cache?
BR Julio