[MPlayer-users] mplayer -identlfy failure

david BERTRAND dvd.brtrnd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:04:09 CET 2010

Hi Sebastien,

As this DVD have 99 titles and reach the limit of titles per VTS, isn't it
authored that way to be protected against copy ?
On the other side, how libdvdread is able to deal with ARCCOS-like modified
structures ?

You know, sometimes anti piracy deny you to simply play your média and
often, at this point, peoples just give up ...
ho no, I don't tell you to give up ! but maybe you mainly have to check what
you want to read and focus on why this one fails.

David.

2010/12/14 Sebastien Fievet <sebastien.fievet at free.fr>

> >With one of my DVDs ("Babies", zone 2) , mplayer eats up all my
> > system memory (2Go RAM + 128Mo swap) before hanging. The console messages
> > say : " *** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed

   ( ... )