[MPlayer-users] mplayer -identlfy failure

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Dec 19 14:10:07 CET 2010

Sebastien Fievet <sebastien.fievet <at> free.fr> writes:

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:24:04 +0100
> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger <at> gmx.de> wrote:
> > You can just use --extra-cflags=-g3 , that should usually be good enough.
>
> I finally made it.
> I had to add "--extra-cflags=-g3 -fgnu89-inline" to to the configure options

Please try again with ./configure --extra-cflags=-g3 && make: I just tried with
gcc 4.4.5 and it works fine (and you will have debug options for dvdnav).

Generally, bug reports (and user questions) are only valid if mplayer was not
configured with any "--enable" options (and some of the disable's you use are
also certainly untested).

Carl Eugen