[MPlayer-users] status of PGS subtitle support in M2TS and MKV?

Bill b_smith at xdt.com
Thu Feb 11 14:57:42 CET 2010

Hi,
I was wondering what the status of PGS subtitle support in M2TS and MKV
in mplayer is. I just built a git snapshot and a svn snapshot and tested
them, but they both don't appear to support PGS subtitles yet.

I saw that PGS subtitle support was added to ffmpeg end of last August
(R19699 - R19714) and MKV PGS support a couple of weeks ago (R21491).
Will this eventually filter through to mplayer?

Many thanks for any clarifiaction.