[MPlayer-users] realaudio to pcm

Nico Pagliaro nicopag at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:36:03 CET 2010

Carl thanks for your reply. Sorry about my english. I speak spanish.
What is top-post? Sorry if i made that error
Talking about my problem, I can convert in another server the file
without problems, but not in this server. Its like it choose the
incorrect codec. If you Lolo at my post you can see that the codec
difers from one server to other and the question is why? And how can i
select a specific codec?
Well really thanks for your help on this

Nico

Enviado desde mi iPhoneer