[MPlayer-users] marquee feature request

Kovács Zoltán kovzol at particio.com
Wed Jan 6 22:13:08 CET 2010

I tried bmovl now and it seems to be promising. However, it still requires
lots of coding, but at least it seems to be feasible to do the work. Thanks
for the suggestion!

I am afraid of using compiz to solve my problem. My application should run
with no window manager at all. Currently I use pure X for running my whole
application --- I must take care of every pixel of the screen and this
usually cannot be done using any of available window managers (AFAIK).

Thanks for all ideas, Zoltan