[MPlayer-users] Why mplayer always lost link when I play a network stream?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:41:55 CET 2010

RC wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:28:27 +0800
> Kermit Mei <kermit.mei at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Playing cache=81920.
>> File not found: 'cache=81920'
>> Failed to open cache=81920.
>>

>> Playing cache-min=0.5.
>> File not found: 'cache-min=0.5'
>> Failed to open cache-min=0.5.
>>

> It should be pretty obvious from the messages you're doing something
> terribly, terribly wrong...

Oh,sorry, that's an error my first used, but in fact I also tried:
mplayer -cache 10240 -cache-min 0.5 http://www.chinesemusicworld.com:8202

The result is same as before, also 1-3 minutes left or right.

By the way, when I use wget to download
http://www.chinesemusicworld.com:8202, it also disconnect after 1-3
minutes.  But my friend use  TCPMP on wince to play the same line, it
continues at least more than 1 hour at the same time when I playing mplayer.

Thanks
B.R
Kermit Mei