[MPlayer-users] Why mplayer always lost link when I play a network stream?

Charles Philip Chan cpchan at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 28 20:44:46 CET 2010

Kermit Mei <kermit.mei at gmail.com> writes:

> Not just my computer, I run mplayer on a embedded device (ARM), it
> also arise this error.  And in the same local network (NAT), another
> embedded device which run TCPMP with Wince goes well at the same time.

This is strange, try upgrading to the latest svn version and see if it
works better. I tried it again with mplayer (didn't even need to use
-cache and -cache-min, and it works- just finished listening to Xiao Ao
Jiang Hu). I also tried wget and it works fine too. My mplayer version
is SVN-r30448-4.3.

Charles

--
We are Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated.
(seen in someone's .signature)