[MPlayer-users] TrueHD

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jan 30 10:20:41 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:20:25AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Rolf Ernst <rolf.ernst <at> silverlightning.org> writes:
>
> > Btw, I will make the occasional build (biweekly) available at my site (or
> > mediafire if it turns into a lot of stuff).
>
> Please do not forget to add sources to your site and avoid proprietary libraries
> like libfaac.

I didn't read it up again, but for noncommercial use and if you did not modify
the source, either linking to a corresponding source package or pointing to
SVN and giving the revision used to build should be enough.
Note that in some strict jurisdictions "non-commercial" means you shouldn't
have paid advertisements on the site, though I doubt that is true in general...