[MPlayer-users] -user-agent being ignored? (Apple keynote)

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:13:03 CET 2010

Reimar Döffinger pisze:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 01:35:45PM +0100, Krzysztof Duchnowski wrote:
>> Reimar Döffinger pisze:
>>> You can use -vo png to write it to files, or you can e.g. use -vo xv or
>>> -vo x11 with remote X to a X installation either on OS X, or for Windows
>>> Cygwin or Xming.
>>> Don't have any comments yet on the rest.
>> OK. Next
>>
>> http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1001q3f8hhr/event/index.html -
>> I've chosen Low resolution stream:
>
> You should really mention what the problem is that you have, because I
> sure can't see any.
> Yes, we say "always post you full log", but that doesn't mean "post the
> full log and leave us guessing what you want to tell us with it".

OK.
Problem is that it is not playing at all.

But as you sugested in other post it was "UDP" blocking problem
(-rtsp-over-tcp works, but it is for RTSP only, no SDP stream).
But I can't open all my UDP ports (eg. 10000-65535) just for playing
RTSP. So how can I force MPlayer/LIVE555 to use my chosen port to
receive RTSP and why it can't reuse port that was opened to connect to
stream server and need to listen on other port for incomming connection
from server?

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/