[MPlayer-users] .mkv files after using mkvpropedit not able to play...

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:37:32 CET 2010

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:53:28 +0200
Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> So first you reposted old flames from long before the git repo existed
> to mplayer-dev-eng, claiming that they gave the "full story" about the
> repo, and now you're posting shit like this here?

You are the only one who claims either is irrelevant.  I don't think for
a second even _you_ believe you don't understand, but simply use
this as your favorite arguement tactic.  But I digress...

> Just what is it that the individuals are "unsuspecting" of? That you
> personally don't approve of the version?

That "the git repo" is not an official version of MPlayer, but
instead, your personal fork.  If you'd merely mention that, I wouldn't
have any complaint.

> Did you do _any_ fact checking before posting your "absolute" claims,
> or did you just knowingly lie?

> Or if you think the fact that I've done most of the development on the
> git repo justifies the hyperbole of "personal fork undeveloped and
> unsupported by absolutely anyone else",

Okay.  If I'm wrong, just tell me, who else is actively developing and
supporting your repo?

> then how much svn development do you think there would be left after
> Reimar stopped it?

Not relevant at all.  You're still forking MPlayer, any way you look at
it.  The "old flames" simply explain exactly why you are doing so.

And yes, even if Reimar left the project, I do believe MPlayer would
continue to be developed, and your fork would continue to be ignored.

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.