[MPlayer-users] [MPlayer] trying to compile latest sources of MPlayer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jul 1 14:02:47 CEST 2010

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:54:18 -0300
Albert Scholtalbers <compuvision.sr at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as I know I did, but the word 'Mplayer' in path names, and these are
> the occasions where I wrote mplayer in stead of Mplayer are not with a
> capital otherwise I get something like file not found.....

I think i didn't write it clear enough. Sorry, my english might be lacking.

So here in a shorter, clearer way:

Writing "MPlayer" is ok.
Writing "mplayer" is ok.

Writing "Mplayer" is _not_ ok.

Please, also note that in the OSS community, top posting and
full quotes are frowned upon. Please use proper quoting.

For more information see [1] and [2]

			Attila Kinali

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style
[2] http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html