[MPlayer-users] [Mplayer] trying to compile latest sources of Mplayer

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:57:51 CEST 2010

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the additional information. We haven't found much info about it.
Like 1 and 1 is 2 we assumed that streaming MPEG-4 on satellite would be
MPEG4-TS. If you are right than I assume the latest versions of MPlayer,
Mencoder and FFmpeg wouldn't have to much trouble in handling them. I have
MPEG4 sat recording samples if you like to examine just send me a personal
mail for this.

Albert

In the UK the FTA channels over DVB-S/S2 are all delivered in MPEG2