[MPlayer-users] Fwd: MPlayer on OLD XP Laptop \\ 4Jul10

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Wed Jul 7 14:53:44 CEST 2010

> I would like to try playback without any filters and see what happens.

I've made an example how it would look like if the scale filter would be
forced out when needed.

Original file: (yes, it is a still picture)

http://www.vtnd.de/match.avi

The same file, with colorspace mismatch (420p -> yv12)

http://www.vtnd.de/mismatch.avi

It might be a nice artistic effect, but I wouldn't like to watch movies
like that.

Greets,
Kiste

P.S.: AEN, I have a strange problem, perhaps you can help me. I used to
get only 4-5 spam mails per month. That number has recently increased to
15-20 spam mails _per_day_. The lot of spam started just that very
moment when I recieved your mail about me being a flaming forum faggot.
Do you think this is coincidence? I would really appreciate your opinion
on that.
Thanks!