[MPlayer-users] [MPlayer] stops streaming when satellite stream is blocked by heavy rain

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:57:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't watch live streams as I am 7000km away from my Dreambox with a
shitty Internet connection.
Thanks for the advice, I know that trick but prevents it from doing it via
command line. And that is easy way
to schedule for instance daily programs.

Only with heavy rain at the beginning you miss almost the whole show :(
There should be a way that mplayer should reconnect to the stream without
stopping the proces. I mean a DVD recorder
doesn't stop as well when there is a signal loss.

Hi,