[MPlayer-users] Reducing volume differences

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 03:20:36 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc at arcor.de> wrote:
> Well, I'm not trying to become a professional audio producer.  I'd just like
> to watch a movie the same way I do on Windows machines running PowerDVD :-/

Sorry, I dont get it. How 'mplayer -af ladspa=plugin_here' can make
you a "professional audio producer"? You are saying that using mplayer
audio filter make you a professional audio producer, if so we have a
very different meter of "professionals"...

But, I can't do your work in researching the needed info, I only
pointed you to a possible direction. LADSPA have fairly large
collection of plugins, its very probably that someone already coded
one for you specific need.

You can wait for someone to give you a canned command solution.

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.