[MPlayer-users] Reducing volume differences

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Wed Jul 28 23:38:49 CEST 2010

volnorm only makes everything louder.  The other option doesn't seem to
have any effect.

Note that I have stereo speakers (2.1), not a 5.1 or 6.1 system.

I also read about LADSPA.  I'm not sure how to configure the stuff.  I
was searching for something as easy to enable as PowerDVD's option where
you turn it on and off.