[MPlayer-users] Playing a DVD and mp3 Simultaneously with sync

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Fri Jun 4 13:08:42 CEST 2010

> Dear Kiste,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply. I am interested in what you suggest, and it
> sounds like you have a macro that does this. Have you investigated
> modifying the mplayer code to get higher precision timing information?

I can't even read C, let alone write... It was a pascal binary which read
the standard timing information from the mplayers, compared them and
adjusted the playback speed when necessary.

I'm not sure if I would find the source code again, I wrote it just to
check the possibility. If I need such a function, I would start writing it
again from scratch. Sorry.

Greets,
Kiste