[MPlayer-users] Building mplayer on Solaris

Brooks Lyrette brooks at dotsub.com
Tue Jun 8 06:41:04 CEST 2010

Just an update incase anyone else runs into this issue. I had to first install Sun Studio and CBE. Then I had to update my bash path to include /usr/xpg4/bin/ so that the posix compliant grep would be picked up first. I then had to update the configure script changing #! /bin/sh to #! /bin/ksh

This now allows me to run configure without any issues.

Cheers,
Brooks L.