[MPlayer-users] Keyboard/mouse lockout with Mplayer

Bev bashley101 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:32:23 CEST 2010

Thanks, Oliver!  Work continues...

On 06/09/10 21:46, Oliver Seitz wrote:

>>  Alternatively, can you provide a link for some older version of mplayer
>>  that will build?
>
> svn checkout -r {2009-02-14} svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
>
> should give you the version from valentine's day last year. I have no clue
> if that builds, for me the recent version builds all the time, if it
> doesn't, it was usually my fault ;-)

After some minor modifications I've been able to get MPlayer-1.0.pre8 and
MPlayer-1.0rc1 to build.  The pre8 version runs with the keyboard enabled.  the
rc1 runs, but the keyboard is locked out.  Just comparing the two versions of
mplayer.c reveals an overwhelming number of changes between the two versions.
I despair of ever being able to track down what change locked out the keyboard.

--
Cheers, Bev