[MPlayer-users] Problem using MPlayer and ALSA

Sebastien Fievet sebastien.fievet at free.fr
Fri Jun 11 14:27:46 CEST 2010

I doubt your problem is related to mplayer, but rather caused by the quality
of your wireless connection. You will generally want to use Ethernet or fast
PLC for streaming, which are way more reliable (and fast) than wireless
communication. A little googling on that topic will tell you the same!

just my 2 cents,
Seb.