[MPlayer-users] mp3 playing with mplayer without soundcard

zonyi besk zolbeso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:12:52 CEST 2010

Using this command the mplayer stops running after less than 1 sec and
that's why can't be controlled via commands in some input file. Mplayer has
to be playing  till the mp3 song is ended because of this controlling.

So to be more precious my task looks like that: the user on client side
(flash) can control the volume of inputs speed of inputs equalizer of inputs
and can listen the result.

On server side those input mp3 files would be the inputs of  mplayer, but
for only one reason that is to set the volume, speed of input mp3, and
equalizer, and these parameters  would go from flash to linux server  via
php socket.

The 2 result mp3 stream coming from mplayer would go directly back to the
user, or via flash media server if needed, with the modified volume etc.
 levels that can be heared by the user.

So will need an mplayer command with one input mp3 file ,where  the speed,
volume, equalizer can be changed via input file or stdin   during the play
time if I think good this possible eg. in slave mode and the output should
be mp3 file.  That in command line on linux without sound card.

so could start like that  :

mplayer -slave sound.mp3

Equalizer and speed can be modified in slave mode ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Zol