[MPlayer-users] Problem with gmplayer and r31381

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 21:14:04 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 04:43:46PM +0200, Giorgio wrote:
> > Also works as-is with 195.something drivers on an NVidia 8800.
>
> Quick test: I installed Ubuntu 10.04 on a different hard disk on this
> machine, and with nvidia proprietary drivers v. 173.14.22 I get the
> same problem.
> Since it works with other video cards/drivers, it must be something
> related to my video card/setup.

I somehow missed you actually sometimes see part of the video.
I suspect that issue is something completely different from what I
thought, MPlayer probably has a wrong idea about how large the Gui
window is.
Could you try running
gmplayer -noconfig all -vo gl:yuv=2
maybe this only happens with some option?