[MPlayer-users] Mplayer tweaks for low end hardware

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jun 17 11:52:19 CEST 2010

Vijay Anand <vijay.gunasekaran <at> mobax.com> writes:

> And for your comment on not suitable for video might be true (its an
> embeded device Atom n270 processor) but does play video well in WMP in
> embedded XP. So need to beat that.

One more time (and for the last time):
http://www.splitted-desktop.com/~gbeauchesne/
Note that:
I do not have any VA-API hardware (please do _not_ try to correct me!), Reimar
has no such hardware, MPlayer svn does not contain any useful code for your
problem, so I think it is very unlikely you will find the help you need on this
list. Since there supposedly are users (I still don't believe it, but some
people say so), I guess there is a forum, please ask there!

Carl Eugen