[MPlayer-users] Cygwin Issues with --enable-gui

Paul Huwe reicow at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 03:56:17 CEST 2010

> I don't think the Gui is supported on cygwin.
> You can either do a MinGW build (e.g. with the old cygwin
> compiler and -mno-cygwin and --target trick),
> or fix the cygwin build to do a compile of the X11-based
> Gui - that should compile.

If I try with mno-cygwin, I get missing .h file errors. If I add --target=mingw32, I get an error in configuration.

The architecture of your CPU (mingw32) is not supported by this configure script
It seems nobody has ported MPlayer to your OS or CPU type yet.

Error: unsupported architecture mingw32

Cheers,
Paul