[MPlayer-users] equalizer not working

zonyi besk zolbeso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 22:55:55 CEST 2010

>> Using code like that and similars:
>>mplayer -slave -input file=fifo2 images/trilla.mp3 -ao
pcm:nowaveheader:file=pcmpipe21
pv pcmpipe21 -L 86400 pcmpipe21 | lame -x - out2.mp3

>> pcm:nowaveheader:file=pcmpipe21
>> cat pcmpipe21 | lame -x - out.mp3

I could use  lame-3.96.1 converting the output of mplayer to mp3, like in
the above example, but couldn't with newer lame versions.
Using with equalizer option no success at all.

>The output of pcm with equalizer is a floatle wav file, so you need first
convert it to something supported by lame.

Any method to convert it to mp3?  I tested the svn version with same
result.

Thanks,
Zony