[MPlayer-users] mplayer-build from the git repo does not compile

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Mar 14 15:09:45 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 13:01 +0300, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> I am not sure if this list is the correct place to ask about
> mplayer-git. Nevertheless, current mplayer from the mplayer-build
> git repo does not compile for me. This is the error I get:

> This error seems to be related with the recent changes in
> libavutil/intreadwrite.h and libavutil/common.h. Looks like a missing

You've specified the --ffmpeg-source-dir option to enable code that
depends on internal FFmpeg implementation details. It's expected that
you may encounter exactly this kind of problems if you specify that
option (and so generally you should mention you've enabled it when
reporting problems, and test whether things work without it - in this
case they should).

I'll look at fixing the build with the unsafe option enabled later, it
should probably be easy.