[MPlayer-users] mp3 codec

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Mar 26 19:45:49 CET 2010

 <asyropoulos <at> aol.com> writes:

> I did what you said and the the following shows only the second problem

You did not confirm that svn di did not output anything;-)

[...]

> libmpdemux/mp_taglists.c:34: error: 'CODEC_ID_BINKAUDIO_DCT' undeclared here
(not in a function)
> libmpdemux/mp_taglists.c:35: error: 'CODEC_ID_BINKAUDIO_RDFT' undeclared here
(not in a function)
> make: *** [libmpdemux/mp_taglists.o] Error 1

The only thing I can assure you of is that
mp_taglists.c includes avformat.h
avformat.h includes avcodec.h
avcodec.h defines CODEC_ID_BINKAUDIO* since 2010-01-30

The many -I look suspicious: You should really try
$ make distclean
$ ./configure
$ make

Carl Eugen