[MPlayer-users] Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:12:07 CEST 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010 17:57:26 +0300
Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> And what determines that trying to move improvements to svn would not
> help users is this: it would take much less effort to fix any problems
> in git than to backport features to svn.

"Less effort" for you, doesn't help users in any way...

> svn is not being "actively developed by several people". Reimar is the
> only developer who prefers the svn repo and can be said to be actively
> working on code. Carl has done some smaller stuff.

Dozens of different people have made comits to the SVN repo this year.
Are you trying to say they ALL woud prefer to switch over and develop
your fork?  If so, why don't they do so right now, and instead continue
to work against SVN?  Or are you trying to say they aren't developers?

Yes, I'm tried of this, but if you're just going to keep repeating the
same lies...

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.