[MPlayer-users] Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed May 19 18:56:26 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 05:23:22PM +0100, Tom Evans wrote:
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:
> > <a bunch of ad hominem responses>
>
> and I think I'll stop commenting.
>
> Reimar: if I pulled appropriate changes from the git repository and
> presented them for inclusion the svn repo, would they be considered
> for inclusion?

In case you haven't noticed I have rather little time do much patch reviewing,
but of course I will look at patches sent to the list, that they are from the
git repo certainly is not a negative point.
However I reserve the right to ask for modifications/improvements... if I think
and implementation is suboptimal, regardless of the source of the patch...