[MPlayer-users] Uoti nonsense, and my parting words

ubitux ubitux at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:11:07 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 02:04:43PM -0400, Dave P wrote:
> I hate to see RC go.  His advice over the years was always helpful.
> Uoti, on the other hand, has been mostly disruptive.  I vote for GIT
> to disappear and RC to come back.
>
> Just my 2 cents,

Wtf does this mean? I'm really happy as a user and as an occasionnal
contributor to have access to the mplayer-git repository which contain a
lot of things that svn one hasn't. Also, Uoti was one of the few
developpers who have reviewed my stuff and helped me improving it.

Please don't penalize those who want a better mplayer with this kind of
behaviour…

I'm not supporting mplayer-git nor mplayer-svn, this is not my war. But
please don't mess everything with those kind of exchange, it's not solving
anything.

Regards,

--
ubitux