[MPlayer-users] ds_fill_buffer problem

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:45:53 CET 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Simon Baxter <linuxtv at nzbaxters.com> wrote:
> I've pulled mplayer-1.0-75_snap20100524.fc13.x86_64 using yum under a new
> build on Fedora 13.

You will not get any support for pre-historic versions. At this list
yesterday is old, one month in ancient and more than this
pre-historic.

> When I try and play the following stream:
>
> mplayer -v -ao null -vo null -vc null
> mms://wm.bbc.co.uk/wms/bbc7coyopa/bbc7_-_friday_0430.wma
>
> It only plays for a few seconds, and then stops:

Works here with r32568. Update your build for the latest svn version
and report again.

Regards,
Kazuo

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.