[MPlayer-users] controlling multiple instances of MPlayer (Win7)

Wybe Horsman wybe at horsman.org
Mon Nov 8 08:47:45 CET 2010

Tommy,

It's not the amount of code I'm worried about (although it's been about 10 years since I did any coding work myself). But I don't have a development environment and I was hoping I wouldn't need to solve software problems by developing my own solution...
But if it's the only way, then I'll create a multi-player-controller somehow.

It is strange though that no multi-video player exist.

wybe