[MPlayer-users] Feature request: OSD status for capture.

Mohammad Bahathir Hashim bahathir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:50:30 CET 2010

Hi,

I really love the -capture feature, especially when I want to 'record'
DVB-T TV programs. This option/feature is recently added to the
MPlayer, and I would like to have

1) Capture or Record icon (Red circle/dot) if I started the capturing.
It can appears on same spot/location as the Pause || or Play > when I
want it to be displayed on OSD

2) Auto-rename for stream.dump filename. Currently, the -capture option
did not overwrite existing stream.dump file, and I might missed the
recording/capturing oppurtinity.

Thank you.