[MPlayer-users] Python bindings: pymplb

Stefan Parviainen pafcu at iki.fi
Sat Nov 13 12:00:09 CET 2010

On 2010-10-14, david wrote:
> I am unable to import the module on windows
Sorry for the month-long delay, I apparently missed your original mail. Thanks
for giving it a try.
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
I forgot to mention that it requires Python 2.6 or newer.
> pymplb.PlayerNotFoundException: Player not found at mplayer
Should be fixed now, no need to change the path in the source, check the README
for a cleaner solution.
> KeyError: '1.0rc2-4.2.1'
Should be fixed, although since my version of MPlayer seems to behave
differently than yours I can't be 100% sure.

Hopefully you can get it to work now (or already have). If you have any other
issues you can probably report them directly to me or to the bugtracker on
github (https://github.com/pafcu/pymplb/issues). I don't have a Windows
machine myself so I am unable to test that everything actually works as it
should.

--
Stefan Parviainen